Monday, March 11, 2013

Bet You Thought

Hello to all! I bet you thought you wouldn't hear from me again! I have to call the orthodontist today to ask them a question. On Thursday this week, I have to have a root canal done. Then a week later have to have a crown put on because I have a crack in my last molar on the lower left side. I hadn't thought about it until now that my retainer may not fit because the crown might not be the same exact size as my original tooth. I'm hoping that the retainer won't have to be remade. This is the 2nd root canal I've had done in just over 6 months. I'm so frustrated by this all that I told my husband that I'm going to have all my teeth pulled and get false teeth. No, I won't really do it. Just tired of having dental work done. I keep thinking of all the household items I could by or bills I could pay for what the dental work is going to cost, even with insurance. Back to the weaving loom. Take care and have a great day! Ellen

No comments: