Saturday, March 16, 2013

Root Canals

Well, the root canals went well. The very back molar on the lower left was a new root canal. The tooth in front of it was the one that had to be redone. They both went well even though it seemed like it took forever! This is Saturday and my mouth is still sore on that side, especially if I open it wide or happen to chew on that side. I have an appointment on the 29th with the dentist to have a crown done since the tooth is still cracked. I'm sure that will go fine, too. It hasn't had an effect on my retainer yet and shouldn't since the retainer only goes to the re-done tooth. I'm hoping that having a crown done on the last tooth won't hurt the alignment of my mouth or obstruct the retainer in anyway. I will keep you posted! Take care and have a great day! Ellen

No comments: