Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Thank You

Hello to all, I hope everyone is doing great. Thank you so much for continuing to read my blog. i really appreciate that there is still so much interest in it. I had someone request to post about braces treatments for adults on my blog. I turned them down. My idea for this blog was to provide real life experiences from someone who had braces rather than to just inform. There is so much more to having braces than just having them put on, having them adjusted and having them taken off. I am doing well with my retainers, but may go in soon just to have them check and make sure they are still fitting ok. Please don't hesitate to contact me with questions. My e mail address is Lnrosy2000@gmail.com. I'll do my best to answer your questions. Take care and have a great day!

No comments: