Saturday, May 5, 2012

05/05/12 Tired of My Braces!

I am so tired of my braces and rubberbands! It's almost 8 months since I had my braces put on which means that I have 19 months left to go if I don't finish early. I think part of it has to do with this ear infection that I've had. I still think part of the pain that I've been having is from the rubberbands pulling on the braces, or the braces moving my jaw around. The pain always seems to be better when I have the rubberbands off. I think I'll call on Monday to see if they can see me before Friday. I just don't know how much more of this I can take. I am going to tell him that I don't want the T.A.D. screws put in. Here's a link if you don't know what they are:http://www.drbibby.com/mini-screws-tad.php He told me they would go in when I've had the braces on for 9 months. I just don't think I can do it. They're going to have to do something else that doesn't involve screwing tiny screws into my bones. I'm sorry I'm so negative today, just tired of the braces along with the pain they've been causing my jaws.

Take care and have a great day!

Ellen

No comments: