Wednesday, May 2, 2012

5/2/12 Tired

I am so tired today. I found out I have a middle and outer ear infection. If it hadn't been for the jaw pain that I had, I never would have investigated the pain. I thought for sure it was from wearing the rubberbands for my braces and things moving around. I'm glad I work at a school. I had the school nurse check my ears and she said it was red and that I should be seen by a doctor. The weird thing is, that the pain was worse last night when I had the rubberbands on. I texted the orthodontist this morning to see if it was okay if I left them off for awhile. He said it was, but not for to long. I did put them back on after lunch and the pain didn't come back. I am again thankful that I can send my orthodontist a text and he'll answer me back. Can't wait to see what he says on the 11th.

Take care and have a great day!

No comments: