Sunday, May 20, 2012

5/20/12 Sometimes...

Sometimes at night when I wake up, the rubberbands make it feel like my mouth has been wired shut. I can't open it very wide at all. I'm sure my husband would like it to be so I can't talk his ear off. Really he would just tease me about it! Funny. I am even more anxious about my next appointment in June to see how much earlier I will get my braces off. Right now, I'm still tired of them. I think if I hadn't had the TMJ problems and gone to the one Doctor for it, I wouldn't be in this position. He told me that I needed to not grind my teeth at night, wear a night guard to keep me from grinding them and told me to not let my teeth meet. I really think this is what caused my open bite and the need for braces!

Take care and have a great day!

No comments: