Monday, June 4, 2012

06/04/12 Waiting...

I am normally a patient person. However, when it comes to my braces, I dislike the time that I have to wait in between appointments, especially this next one on the 29th. I will find out then how much earlier I will get my braces off. I know when I so I'll still have to wear a retainer, but can handle that because it will be removable. The rubberbands are doing okay. In fact I need to put them back on. Sometimes they are so tight that it gives me a headache, so I give myself a short break from them.

I saw my dentist briefly the other day and she couldn't believe how good my teeth are looking and how fast things are going.

I'm sure in the end, it will be worth having the braces. It's just that there are so many things I dislike about having them on. I can't wait until I can bite into a whole apple and hear the crunch of it as I do so.

Take care and have a great day!

No comments: