Friday, June 29, 2012

6/29/12 Good News...

I went to the orthodontist for my appointment today. They did the x rays and he was extremely surprised at how well my teeth were doing. I kept asking how much sooner and he didn't answer for awhile. He said that it would be towards the end of this year, probably 3 more adjustments, maybe a fourth. I was ecstatic! That means about 9 or 10 months early! I will have to wear a retainer, which I don't have a problem with especially since it won't be a permanent one. I am so excited, have I said that yet! I can't wait to bite into a big apple or eat chicken or rib meat right off the bone and not have to cut everything into little pieces! He did say that they would adjust the price accordingly. If I still owed money, then I would pay. But at that point if I had overpaid, they would refund the money to me. I will definitely keep you posted. My next appointment isn't until August 23rd.

Take care and have a great weekend!

No comments: