Tuesday, July 31, 2012

7/31/12 Rubberbands & Frustrations Again!

Hello to all,

I sent a text to my orthodontist last night to ask about the rubberbands. Now when I put them on, they are so tight that I feel like I'm clenching my jaws and it makes them and my head hurt. I know they say that I can leave them off for awhile, but I would have to leave them off for a long time to get rid of the pain. I haven't heard back from him yet today. If I don't hear from him by noon or so, I'll call the office and see what the recommend. I really just wish it was all over with. I'm not sorry that I got them, but can't wait to get them off. If they tell me that I have to have them on longer than December or January, I'm going to tell them to take them off any way. I guess at this point I would tell any adult who is considering braces to think long and hard about getting them.

Take care and have a great day!

No comments: