Friday, August 3, 2012

08/03/12 Finally

Hello to all,

I hope you're all doing well! I finally talked to the orthodontists office yesterday. The headache and jaw pain had become so bad that I thought I had an ear infection and went to my family doctor. He told me it was not an infection, but most likely jaw pain related to my braces. Anyway, I called the orthodontist office and he said I could go without the rubberbands until my next appointment to see if it helps take care of the jaw pain and also to see how I do without them. I'm excited about not having to wear them, but am also worried about it doing something to the alignment of my teeth. If the headache gets better, I may put the rubberbands on for short periods of time. I don't want to do anything that extends the time I have to have my braces on! I'll keep you posted.

Take care and have a great weekend!

No comments: