Monday, October 10, 2011

10/10/11 Okay Day

The tooth that was sore last week is better. However, the same tooth on the other side (top) is bothering me today. I've discovered that it's from pushing against it with my tongue. It's difficult to deal with the little pain. I can't take ibuprofen because of my reflux. Guess I better take some tylenol.

Today is a good day for other reasons. My husband is almost finished with the remodel of our kitchen. He's got the counter top almost done, still needs to do the back splash. The sink is being installed today and we'll be able to use it tomorrow. The cooktop that we ordered is back ordered and we're not sure when it'll get here. He did the cut out for it and the old one will fit back in. The sink is great, really deep and will hold a lot of dishes. It's almost big enough for my little dog Bella to go swimming in!

No comments: