Saturday, October 15, 2011

10/15/11 Not to bad

Hi all,

I hope everyone is doing great. I'm doing okay, but probably shouldn't have had that cup of coffee. We're in a hotel in Albuquerque, NM and it had been awhile. My mouth is good today and I'm hoping that it will stay that way at least until my appointment on the 31st of this month. I have to remember to not put my tongue against the roof of my mouth. That should help keep the two teeth from hurting to much. I'm not looking forward to my appointment. I know they will adjust things and that will make my mouth sore all over again. Plus they'll probably yell at me because I haven't been flossing my teeth as much as I should. It's to hard to get the floss in there. I have been brushing like crazy, after every meal. I shouldn't have any cavities!

Oh well, time to go explore the city. Then it's off to the beer tasting this afternoon.

No comments: