Sunday, August 12, 2012

08/12/12 Bands

Hello to all,

Hope you're having a wonderful day! I ended up making a trip to the orthodontist this past Friday after work. I thought the band around my upper left molar was slipping. I could feel it more and the tooth was really sore. The assistant checked it out and said it was as tight as it could be. She said that it could have been because I have been going without rubberbands. You would have thought it would have happened sooner, but still don't know if that's what it was or not. It seems to have calmed down some. My jaws are really sore lately, too and that could be part of what caused it. I'm excited for my next visit on the 23rd. Still hoping that they won't change the time that I'll get them off!

Take care and have a wonderful day! I'm off to do my chores.

No comments: