Friday, August 24, 2012

8/24/12 Yesterday's appointment, today's pain

My appointment yesterday went well. I will have one more normal adjustment, a final adjustment and then have them taken off. I could have them off now, but he wants the teeth on the right side to come together a little bit more. The pain that I was having with that left band is gone for now. He adjusted the band and so far, it is better.

Now for the pain from today. Actually for a couple of days I've been having extreme sensitivity to heat and cold with a tooth in the front. I thought it was from when they shaved some off of it early in my treatment. I went to my dentist today and she could see no outward reasons for the sensitivity. So, I'm going to see an Endodontist on Tuesday to see if I need a root canal. I don't care if I have to have one done. I just want the pain to go away!

Take care and have a great weekend!

No comments: