Saturday, August 18, 2012

8?18/12 Upcoming Appointment

Hello to all,

I hope everyone is doing well. I'm excited for my next appointment on the 23rd of this month. They talked about changing the wires and maybe sanding my teeth a little to make more room. I had this done not to long after I got the braces on two lower teeth towards the front. I wasn't happy with it as the area is a little more sensitive than it was before. He said he didn't have to do it, so hope that decision remains the same. I'm hoping that things are going well and that I won't have to wait til January to get them off. Last time, he said 3 or 4 more visits. This will be the first of those. I will definitely keep you posted.

Things have been going well without the rubberbands. I do put them on once in awhile when the headaches aren't bad. I just didn't want to go totally without them and have it prolong the amount of time that I have to have the braces on.

Time to go ice my hand. I have tendonitis in the knuckle on my right hand below my pointer finger. To much signing at work!

Take care and have a great day!

No comments: