Monday, February 13, 2012

2/13/12 Spoke To Soon!

Okay, I know I said that everything was amazing and nothing was getting chewed up on the inside of my mouth. However, there is a sore spot now on the right inside part of my cheek. I finally had to put wax on the upper band because it's digging into the inside and has made a sore spot. Hopefully it won't last to much longer. If it does, I will call and see if there's something they can do about it.

I know there are so many things I'm not suppose to eat, but have found ways around it. My husband makes the best beef jerky. I tear off little pieces and let them soften in my mouth enough for me to be able to chew them and not hurt my braces. Also, there is no band on the very last molar, so I chew a lot of the hard stuff there. Hopefully I won't hurt the tooth. Somethings are worth the risk!

Take care and have a great day! I am!!!

No comments: