Saturday, February 4, 2012

2/4/12 Appointment is Monday

My next appointment is on Monday at 3:40. I'm hoping I can leave work a little early to be sure to be there on time. The orthodontists office is one of the few Doctors that I go to where you get seen on time most of the time. I'm hoping that day they'll be running behind. If I think I'm going to be late, I will call and let them know. I'm worried about what they'll do and how it will effect the inside of my mouth. Like I've said before, the teeth pain is nothing compared to how chewed up the inside of my mouth gets. I'm going to have them check the bands around the molars to see if the pieces have gotten bent some. My tongue seems to catch on them a lot more then they use to. I'm almost 5 months into having these braces, which means at least 22 more months! Sure hope I can last that long. I know it's to help save my teeth, but at 53, who knows how much longer my teeth will last, even without braces!!

Time to go do some chores, check the vegetable gardens, feed the chickens, etc... Take care and have a great day!

No comments: