Tuesday, February 21, 2012

2/21/12 Again Not to Bad!

Sorry I haven't written anything lately, not much to say. I am still getting a little bit of being chewed up on the inside of my mouth along with pushing up on the upper bands with my tongue. Other than that and being exhausted from lack of sleep, things are doing pretty good. I have my next appointment on the 22nd of next month and hope that things go well with it. I'm really hoping to avoid the TAD screws that he wants to put in later on in my treatment. They actually screw into the bone and then they attach springs from the TAD screws to my braces. I hated having that spring on the lower front. Talk about chewing stuff up. I was miserable for at least a week with that before the inside of my mouth got use to it. Oh well, all in a days treatment.

Take care and have a great day. If anyone has any questions about my experiences with braces, don't hesitate to contact me!

No comments: