Thursday, February 16, 2012

2/16/12 Better Again

Well, that one spot that was bothering me on the right is gone. I figured it would be. Now there's a spot in the inside of my left cheek that is starting to get sore. Sometimes I think it's from when I eat certain things or if I hold my mouth a certain way. It's been 5 months today that I got my braces and things are getting easier. I'm not depressed really anymore about having them. Like I said last time, I am finding ways around the things I can't eat. The biggest issue right now is the acid reflux and while I'd like to blame it on my braces, I guess I can't totally blame it on them. I'll talk to the GI doctor when I go later this month.

I better go and see how my husband is doing. He's replacing a headlight in my car! Take care and have a wonderful day!

No comments: