Sunday, February 26, 2012

2/26/12 Weird

I am doing pretty good, had some weird soreness last week.  It hurt a little bit, but wasn't horrible and went away in a couple of days. This was in front of my lower teeth inside my mouth. I have a roughness on the inside of my lower right cheek that was different than the sandpaper feeling that I had before. Not sure why it's that way... don't really care as long as it doesn't hurt.

I am 53 years old and would never at this point in my life wish time to go by faster. It does that enough on it's own. However, I'm really tired of having braces and wish it was time to have them taken off. I was really depressed the other day walking through the grocery store looking at all the stuff I can't eat because of my braces and acid reflux. I still think there's a connection!

Take care and have a great day. I finished my housework, need to finish my laundry than it's off to the weaving loom to get it ready to weave!!

No comments: