Sunday, September 9, 2012

09/09/12 Getting Anxious

I think because the end of my braces really isn't that far away, I am getting anxious to have them taken off. I think I am looking for any excuse I can to tell him at my next appointment that I want them off. I guess it will depend on what they have to say. I think at the very least I will have them do the final adjustment and then have them off in late November or early December. I would love to have them taken off before my son's graduation from the Navy's Basic Training. That way when I go for it, I'll be able to eat anything I want. Also, it would be nice to not have them on for pictures when I go.

There are so many things going on in my life, my son leaving for Basic Training, the possibility of a new job and not having a job next year regardless of whether I stay where I'm at now or take a new job at a different school. Oh well, life goes on!

Take care and have a great week!

No comments: