Monday, September 3, 2012

09/03/2012 Decisions

Not that I've never said this before, but I am tired of my braces. I know at my last appointment, he said I could have them taken off any time now. I was going to wait and let them do the regular adjustment, then the final adjustment, then have them taken off which is what he recommended. That would mean getting them off in January. After having the root canal done and learning that it could have been caused by trauma to my teeth, roots and bone, I have decided that I will tell them that I want the final adjustment and then having them off. If they tell me no that they won't do it, then I will tell them to take them off and make my retainer. I can't imagine them telling me that they won't do it. After all, they are my teeth and it should be my decision. I am happy with how my teeth feel and look.

Anyway, take care and have a great day! Next appointment is on October 9th. I'll keep you posted!

No comments: