Thursday, September 13, 2012

9/13/12 Decision Time

Hello to all,

I was eating some frozen yogurt earlier today and had it hit the molar on the upper left where I've been having a problem with the band. Wow did it hurt. I'm now afraid that with everything going on, that I'll end up having to have a root canal done on this tooth. At the last appointment he told me that he would prefer me keeping the braces on longer but that they could be taken off any time. I called the office on my way home from work and told them that I wanted them taken off and why. Even with dental insurance, a root canal on a molar would cost me over $300 and I just can't do that right now. She scheduled the appointment, but said she would give the orthodontist my message and have him call me if there's a problem with taking them off. Really I see no problem as they are my teeth, my braces and I can do with them what I want. I'll keep you posted on how this goes. It will be on October 9th and then get my retainer on the 12th.

Take care and have a great day!

No comments: