Sunday, September 23, 2012

09/23/12 More Waiting

I am frustrated with the orthodontist's billing office. I have not heard back from her at all about the total that I owe them. I am sure that I will have to give them the final balance before they will remove the braces. If it is more than what I think I owe, then I will argue it and hope that there is a waiting room full of people to hear my arguments. When they originally set up my payment schedule, they never told me that if I overpaid but didn't continue to make payments every month, that I would be behind in what I owe. I know that sounds weird, but that was what she told me on the phone. At this point in my life with all that is going on in my personal life and with my health, I don't need any grief from them. I can't wait until the 8th to get them off. Then I get the retainer on the 12th. I'm hoping that I don't have to see them to much after it's all said and done. If I could go back, I would NEVER do it again, at least with them and I won't be recommending them to anyone. Take care and have a great week!

No comments: