Monday, September 17, 2012

09/17/12 Arguing Over Payments

I got a call from the orthodontists office to tell me that my final payment was only going to be $60. I was so excited! $60 is something that I can handle. Not more than five minutes later, my bubble was burst. She called back to tell me that they had already deducted from the total amount for the T.A.D. screws and that the amount would be over $300. She said the amount they deducted for the screws already was $460. They had told me that they were going to take off the original quoted price of $600 back in June. When I asked her why the amount I had to pay went up she didn't have an answer. I told her that they better figure it out or I would come in and have the things taken off now and they could again figure how much I owe. I still maintain that the amount would be around $160 if the deduct the amount they quoted me back in June. The girl wasn't smart enough to figure it out. Really I think they're upset that I'm having them taken off early and this is their way of punishing me for it. I was in the check out line at Wal-Mart and didn't feel like arguing with her there. I feel sorry for the poor cashier! I'll keep you posted. Take care and have a great day!

No comments: