Monday, October 8, 2012

10/08/12 Today is the Day!!!

I am so excited about today. I have no idea how long it will take or if there will be any restrictions on what I can eat until I get my retainer. Really doesn't matter as my husband will be making me smoked ribs today for dinner. I'm still a little leery of what my final payment will be and will argue the point with them. When they originally told me that they were taking off the TAD screws they said the amount was $600. Then she told me a couple of weeks that they were only taking off $460. That's not right to do that. I have to check and see if I have proof of the $600. Though, in the original quote, they said the TADs would be $600 and they have proof of that. They never told me that the amount would change! I'll keep you posted on how it goes. Take care and have a great day!

No comments: