Friday, October 12, 2012

10/12/12 Retainer

I made it to the orthodontist at 7:15 this morning. Woke up at 5am!! It went well and I'm so glad that it was my favorite orthodontist that helped me with them. They gave me a sheet of care instructions which I've found out have not changed much in 42 years! He showed me how to put them in and take them out. I have an appointment in 6 weeks to have them checked. No one said anything to me about my balance that I owe. I have a feeling it's because I went to an office that I don't normally go to. I'm sure the next time I show up at my regular office, they'll say something to me. I'm surprised that the other orthodontist has not called me yet. I will still argue the point with them. I don't see why I should have to pay so much when my treatment was shortened at least a year or more. I'll keep you posted on what happens. Take care and have a great weekend!

No comments: