Saturday, October 20, 2012

10/20/12 Final Bill, Acid Reflux & Weight Loss

Hello to all, I hope everyone is having a great day!! I got a final bill in the mail yesterday. They took of another $200, making the final bill $300. I still don't think I should have to pay that much seeing as between the insurance and our payments I've paid for well more than half of what the 27 month price was for 13th months. I'll pay it, but not all at once. It's a little out of our budget right now. The retainer is going better, so far. Though my acid reflux has gotten worse again and I've dropped a couple of pounds. I keep wondering if it has something to do with my stomach thinking of the retainer as being food. Then it produces more acid to compensate. I'm not sure... I only have to wear them 24 hours a day for 5 more weeks. I hope I can make it through to then without getting an ulcer. The other thing is I don't eat as much during the day, especially at work because I have to take the retainer out to eat and I don't always have a place to do it without the kids in class seeing me. I'm sure I'll get it figured out! Take care and have a great day!

No comments: