Friday, April 6, 2012

3/6/12 Rubberbands

I am getting better at putting on the rubberbands and feel like they are doing what they are suppose to be doing. However, I think the worst problem with them is that sometimes the inside of my cheek gets caught under the rubberband and it pinches which really hurts. The other thing that I had happen is that I stuck my tongue out to look at it and the underside of my tongue got pinched by the rubberband. That hurts even more!! The rubberbands seem to be doing what they're suppose to. More and more I can feel my upper and lower teeth meeting. This is a good thing. I'm really looking forward to my next appointment to see if he still feels that I won't have to have the T.A.D. screws to help align my jaw.

Here's a link if you don't know what T.A.D. screws are:
http://www.pressrelease365.com/pr/medical/dental/las-vegas-orthodontics-invisalign-orthodontist-4405.htm

Take care and have a great day!

No comments: