Monday, April 9, 2012

4/9/12 More Rubberbands...

It's weird how after just a few hours of wearing the rubberbands, they become loose. They don't feel loose. However, when I take them off and replace them with new ones, the new ones are much tighter. My lower jaw is sore today. I'm sure it's a result of everything moving again. I'm really anxious for my next appointment to see if he still thinks I won't need the T.A.D. screws. I'm ready to tell him that I will go with what I have and really don't want to use the screws. Keep you fingers crossed that I won't need them. My next appointment is not until the 11th of May, still a month away!

I wish that I knew other adults with braces to compare my experiences with theirs.

Time to check my work e mail. I didn't have time to do it while I was there today. Take care and have a great day!

No comments: