Monday, September 19, 2011

9/19/11 Still wondering

Today wasn't to bad. The kids at work were all surprised about my getting braces. I don't know if they thought I was cool or if they thought I was weird. My mouth is still really sore and I'm having stomach acid problems. I think it's because I thought I could swallow my chewable vitamins. After all I can't chew them now. Don't want to break anything. I'm really hoping it's that because if it isn't I'll have to make a trip to my doctors office. YUCK! I'm tired of doctors!

Yesterday I spent about an hour slicing into raw olives from our tree. I had always wanted to try doing them. Trouble is, I won't be able to eat them. Think I'll suck on them after they're all finished. I'm finding it frustrating to know all of these things that I can't eat. My friend said she'd take all the wonderful beef jerky my husband makes. I can't wait for the two years to be finished!

No comments: