Wednesday, September 21, 2011

9/21/11 Yuck

Today I'm not feeling well. Stomach is still all acidy. I'll call the doctor today and see if I can get in. I'm wondering if it's related to the braces. I can't eat all of the food I could before. I'm lucky if I can eat much at all. I wanted to lost 5 pounds, but don't want to lose anymore than that. I need to keep my weight up. It's hard with this reflux issue! Don't do it, braces are not a good weight loss plan!

I'm in a depressed mood. This is a big change in my life. While I thought I had thought it through thoroughly, I guess I hadn't. There are so many changes that I hadn't thought about. I'm sure I'll get use to them soon. I really wish someone would have discussed the psychological issues with me of getting braces as an adult!

No comments: