Friday, September 23, 2011

9/23/11 Figured Something Out, I Think!

I think I've finally figured out the whole issue with my stomach. Because of the braces, I've not been chewing my food thoroughly and swallowing some of it whole. I think the acid in my stomach is working overtime to digest my food. We'll see... I've been trying to chew more but still have visions of being yelled at by my orthodontist when I had braces back when I was 10. Wow would she get mad at me if I broke any of the braces. Why as an adult do I still have that fear. In fact I got a letter from the office about how important braces were and that I should take really good care of them. Don't they realize that as an adult, I am not taking lightly something that I put some much time, effort and especially money into?

No comments: