Saturday, September 24, 2011

9/24/11 Stomach

Well, I thought my stomach problems might have been related to my braces. Now I'm not sure. I've been chewing my food better and it's still not going away. Maybe it will take some time?? It seem worse today then it did yesterday. Maybe it's related to the stress that I'm feeling from having made this decision in the first place. At this point in my treatment, where I just don't see an outcome yet or any benefits, I still am regretting doing this to begin with. I knew it would be changes in my lifestyle, just not this many. If I could only go back a few weeks with what I know now, I would make a different decision. I'm sure that in the long run I will be happy with this, but right now... I think that anyone that gets braces for cosmetic reasons only is weird!

No comments: