Wednesday, September 21, 2011

9/21/11 Mango Leather

A couple of months ago I made mango leather. I pureed it in the blender and poured it on sheets in my dehydrator. It is so good. I had to give it to my son. I can't eat dried fruit at all. It's either to hard or to sticky. I have been tearing my crystallized ginger into small pieces and chewing it with my back teeth. I don't think I'm doing any damage to the appliance, nothing hurts. I can't give up my ginger, especially with my stomach being upset right now.

I keep thinking of all these things that I can't eat. I hadn't thought about how this would effect my family. I can't eat what they can, no pizza, no bagels. I can cut them into tiny pieces, but it's not the same. How can you not eat pizza with cheese dripping down your chin?

I'm just not seeing an upside to this at all!

No comments: