Friday, September 30, 2011

9/30/11 T.A.D. Screws

I just got to thinking that somewhere down the road I'm going to have to get these things. They actually put these screws right in the bone and then attach a spring to them and then to the braces. It's not suppose to hurt... Hmmm, I've heard that story before! I know it's only been 2 weeks, but my top teeth have moved already. I'm eating better. I've discovered a new way to eat things I'm not suppose to. I suck on them. Makes it the consistency of baby food. There's still things I won't be able to do that with like popcorn. Not sure why I can't have popcorn unless they fear a kernel being in there.

I still am wondering why I did this. Still wondering what color I want to have them put in when I go back in October. I may not have them add color at all. I think it makes them show up more when I smile, which I don't like to do now. Sure looks silly when I smile with these things on. I'll have to take some pictures and post it. Anyone have suggestions on what color to get next if I do get it?

No comments: