Monday, January 2, 2012

1/2/12 Braces & Exercising

I was feeling restless today. It's windy outside and I don't want to go outside because of bad allergies. So, I decided to use our Elliptical Machine to help. It's been awhile since I've been on it, but still did a mile! I found that while I'm exercising, I tend to close my mouth a lot and lick my lips with my tongue. This put pressure on the bands in the back and the front brackets. The teeth and the inside of my mouth where the brackets are didn't get sore. However, the bands on the top molar feel like I've pushed them up against the roof of my mouth and the teeth plus the roof of my mouth are sore. I'm hoping it will go away soon. I'll have to remember next time I use the Elliptical to find another way to keep my mouth moist.

Time to find something else to do. Tomorrow I go back to work after being off for winter break. The student that I work with has a new schedule tomorrow, so things should be interesting!

Have a great day!

No comments: