Sunday, January 22, 2012

1/22/12 OW!

I can't believe that the right side of my mouth is still sore. I even have some other places that are sore as well. The biggest issue right now is the band on the upper right molar. I have come to the conclusion that for some unknown reason to me I suck my tongue up to the roof of my mouth. This puts pressure on the band and the tooth and makes it feel like the band is cutting into the roof of my mouth. I know it isn't really, but it is definitely sore for some reason. Being that it is Sunday here, I won't bother my orthodontist. However, tomorrow I will probably send him a text or call the office. Yes, he actually gave me his cell phone number and is great about answering my texts.

Back to finish off the afghan I knitted. I need to cut and add the fringe. Take care and have a great day!

No comments: