Friday, January 6, 2012

1/6/12 Better-Some...

The soreness that I talked about the past couple of days has definitely gotten better. I'm glad. However, off and on other places in my mouth get sore. I'm not sure why, but I seem to suck in on the inside of my mouth in front of my lower teeth. It makes it a little sore and it's feeling like sandpaper again. I still need to think of someway to keep from doing that, especially when I exercise. The student that I work with is in physical education class this semester and today we walked. I did the same thing. I think if I can carry water with me it might help.

I still get frustrated at times with having the braces. It's been almost 4 months. I hate to wish for time to pass more quickly as time is so precious! I know I'll make it through this and I'm glad that I have a place that I can talk about what's going on with me and my braces. Thanks for reading. I better go and start doing a little research for a project that the Special Ed teacher at school asked me to do. Cultures from Around the World.

Have a great weekend!

No comments: