Friday, January 27, 2012

1/27/12 Heard From Orthodontist/Soreness

I finally heard back from the orthodontist today about the text I sent him two days ago. He apologized for taking so long. It didn't matter to me, I knew he would text me back when he got the chance. He said I could come in this afternoon if I needed to. To tell you the truth, by this morning the inside of my mouth wasn't doing to bad, so I said I would see how it was on Monday. I do have an appointment on the 6th of February, which isn't to far away. I feel like teeth have shifted more than they had in the past. I'll know for sure then and will let you know.

I did see my doctor for my acid reflux. I didn't even mention the possibility that it was from braces. We had other things to talk about. I see him again in four weeks and will mention it to him then if the reflux isn't better.

Take care and have a great weekend!

No comments: