Monday, January 9, 2012

1/9/12 Sore Some

I still haven't been able to figure out why I suck in on my lips. It's not just the bottom one, I do it with the top one, too. It really makes the inside of my mouth feel like sandpaper.

My son asked me the other day why I hold my mouth the way I do? It's because I have to pull my lips up and around the braces to be able to close my mouth. I think it makes me look weird. I have noticed that some of the students at work, they do the same thing.

I don't go back to the orthodontist until the 6th of next month. I'm anxious to ask him what is in store for me with the retainer. I think that things are going well and hope that they don't need to put the spring back on.

Time to go do some research for a short project on Russian Culture for the Special Education students at work. Not a big project, just something that I can talk to the kids about. I also need to make something simple to eat for them, too.

Have a great day!

No comments: