Tuesday, March 13, 2012

2/13/12 Sleeping

The past couple of nights after falling asleep after my poor 13 year old son's coughing stopped I slept especially hard on my right side. When I woke up, I had a small sore on the upper inside of my right cheek towards the front. I'm sure it's from one of the little pieces on the brackets that will eventually hold rubber bands or springs if they are needed. I hadn't had this before. I'm sure my teeth have moved more because things feel out of place from where they were before. Not to bad, but enough that the inside of my mouth is sore again. My next appointment is next week. I wonder where this adventure will take me next! More sore teeth, more sore mouth? Oh well, this, too, shall pass. It's spring break and I actually am going to get the loom ready to weave. At least I keep telling myself that!

Take care and have a great day!

No comments: