Saturday, March 3, 2012

3/3/12 Do I Dare Say It's Okay?

Things have been really good lately. No mouth soreness or teeth soreness. I know that by mentioning this, that I'll have soreness on the inside of my mouth soon. I have a little now and then, but nothing that has required me to use wax on it. Things are good! My next appointment is on the 22nd of this month. 6 months finished, 21 more to go. I've decided that when the 27 months is done with, that I'm telling the orthodontist to take them off done or not.

I'm still having acid reflux problems and was put on a different medication. I am still convinced that the braces have something to do with the reflux. I know one of the medicines I take for my heart palpitations can cause stomach issues, but I've been taking it for quite awhile with no issues. My husband says that my stomach thinks my braces are food and is making extra acid because of it. Oh well, as my mom would say, "This, too, shall pass"!

Time to go do chores. I need to check our veggie gardens and walk around the property to see how everything is doing. Then I'm hoping to get to my weaving loom today.

Take care and have a great day!

No comments: