Wednesday, March 7, 2012

3/7/12 Sore Teeth a Little

Everything was fine until I went to brush my teeth this morning. I realized that some of my lower teeth were a bit sore, not as bad as right after an adjustment. It surprised me. They're not bad this afternoon, especially after eating a cookie that was a bit hard. I hate that I can't bite into things that are hard. I have to break off pieces, suck on them until they're a little bit soft. Guess it's better than not eating certain things at all! I can tell that my teeth are separating and I've had more spaces between them. I'm not use to that and have to be really careful about brushing and flossing them and not leaving food in my braces for other people to see when I smile at them!

I'm trying to decide what colors to get for the bands that go around the brackets. I got pink and white last time for Valentines Day. I love some of the dark colors, but they really make the braces stand out more. They stand out enough on their own, I don't need to add more to it. Oh well...

Time to go help my husband fix dinner. Don't know what he has planned. Tonight I'm going to work on a Moebius scarf I'm knitting, quite fascinating! Take care and have a great day!

No comments: