Thursday, March 22, 2012

3/22/12 Sorry I haven't posted!

Sorry I haven't posted for awhile. My almost 86 year old mother went for a walk earlier this week and fell outside her condo. She has a broken right shoulder and a cracked rib on the left. I've been there taking care of her and got home a little while ago. For her age, she is doing remarkably well. She will find out Monday if she has to have surgery to repair it. Keep Betty in your prayers please!

I went to the orthodontist today and he is still surprised at how fast my teeth are moving. He said that I may not need to have the T.A.D screws to help the alignment of my jaw. They did no major adjustments other than they added rubberbands to the brackets on both sides. They said I have to change them anytime I eat. There will be times at work that I won't be able to. I'll have to learn to eat with them on. It'll be okay with some foods, the ones that I can get in without having to open my mouth to wide. Right now my jaws are a little sore, but not to bad. It'll be interesting to see how my teeth move and how sore they get or how chewed up the inside of my mouth gets. I'll keep you posted.

Time to go eat dinner. Take care and have a great day!

No comments: