Saturday, December 3, 2011

12/03/11 Next Appointment

My next appointment is on the 20th of this month. I'm nervous about what they will do next and how sore it will make the inside of my mouth. I'm hoping that they will remove the spring from across those front lower teeth. I don't mind the teeth pain so much. It goes away in a day or two. It's how chewed up the inside of my mouth will get from my teeth moving along with where the brackets and wires end up. I have a lot of dental wax that I can put on the braces where the sore parts are. However, you can't do that forever. If you did, you would never build up callouses. Plus, it's hard to eat with the wax on. I've swallowed it a few times. I don't think it'll hurt anything when I swallow it, but don't  want to swallow to much.

Our weather here in Arizona has finally gotten to be on the cool side. It's 51 degrees right now. For us that's cold considering our summer temps are sometimes over 110 degrees!

I hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments: