Monday, December 19, 2011

12/19/11 Feeling Better

I hope that I didn't upset anyone by my post yesterday about vomiting. It's bad, I agree. It's just that it's one thing that I hadn't thought about when I get braces this time or the time when I was 10 years old. I am definitely feeling better today and am looking forward to my appointment tomorrow. I'll need to plan something on the softer side for dinner. I've noticed that my teeth, especially the front ones seem to get really tender after an appointment. At least they did with the last appointment. Not that they will always get sore, but think that it's a good possibility. I think besides the initial movement after they adjust things, they get sore just from them taking things off and putting them back on. I am still hoping that they will take the spring off. Oh well, on to the days chores. I want to work at my weaving loom for a bit today! Have a great day!

No comments: