Saturday, December 17, 2011

12/17/11 Going Away... 3 months

The soreness on the right side of my mouth has pretty much gone away! Though, again the inside of my lower lip is getting caught in the spring. I feel like I have to walk around with my mouth partway open to keep it from happening. I am still seeing changes in my lower teeth. There is more space between two of them than I have ever had and am hoping that this will make room for other teeth. If that happens, than I will get rid of the spring. If not, I'm sure I'll have to have it for awhile longer. I now have spots on the inside front that are feeling like sandpaper. It's an odd feeling and one that I am sure of will go away when the braces are gone. It was three months yesterday that I got the braces put on. Only 24 months left to go... that is if everything goes as planned and my teeth cooperate!

Have a great weekend!

No comments: