Monday, December 26, 2011

12/26/11 Talking & Reflux

The one thing that I'm noticing more and more is that the inside of my mouth is no longer getting chewed up when I talk a lot. Yes, I like to talk! I even talk with my hands! Yesterday at my sister-in-law's house I talked a lot. Many of the people, some that I haven't seen since before I got my braces didn't even notice that I had them. Maybe I've gotten good at talking with my mouth closed.

On the other hand, I'm still having reflux issues and don't know that I can say that it's from having the braces anymore. I'm on a different medicine, started it yesterday. I'm sure it will take awhile for it to start working. I'm hoping that it will as I've lost a few more pounds and am starting to get worried about being underweight. If I lose to much more, I will contact my doctor and see if he has any suggestions.

Time to get back to my weaving loom. Have a great day!

No comments: