Tuesday, December 27, 2011

12/27/11 Dentist Appointment

First of all, no cavities except for the filling that fell out that I didn't know about. I have to have it redone tomorrow. The appointment seemed to take forever. They have to be really careful cleaning around the brackets and bands. My mouth isn't sore at all from them cleaning my teeth which is good. I did learn another way to floss my teeth that should help keep the plaque off of my teeth. They gave me a small conical shaped wire brush that's maybe an inch long that I can use between the brackets. It'll last 3-4 months and then I can get another one. I'm hoping to coordinate my next dental cleaning with a braces adjustment appointment. What I can do is go to the orthodontist first, have them remove the wires, go have my teeth cleaned and then go back for them to reinsert the wires and do the adjustment. My next dental appointment won't be until next June, so I won't have to worry about it for awhile.

Have a great day!

No comments: